With so much noise on Social Media channels, are you finding it harder to get the attention of qualified candidates? Would you like to increase your response rates by optimizing your candidate engagement strategy?
In this class, we share the best ways to reach potential candidates, across industries and locations. We compare the efficacy of emailing, calling, engagement on social platforms, and instant messaging. We also provide an overview of best practices for personalizing messages and the tools to measure engagement rates.
In particular, we cover these topics:
- Using “less noisy” channels, to improve the chances for engagement
- Obtaining professional background info, to make your email personalized and call warm
- Simple email tools to measure and improve your open and response rates
- Analyzing and tweaking key message parameters, such as subjects, times, and formats
- Monitoring and increasing the reach of Social Media activity
- Optimizing social sharing of job posts: creative titles, keyword optimization, and mobile friendliness
Course Outcomes: You will learn the best ways to reach potential candidates, measure, and improve passive candidate response rates.
Who Will Benefit: Sourcers, Recruiters, and Managers who set up Sourcing and Research functions for their teams.
Included: For live and recorded classes alike, all who register will receive the complete recording and presentation slides.
30 Days Support: This class includes our 30-day online support guarantee. Get answers to your questions and suggestions for implementing what you learn.
Upcoming Sessions - Limited Seating
No upcoming sessions currently scheduled.
Purchase the latest recording, or check out our other upcoming classes!
Training Library Recordings
Lecture Recorded: October 23rd, 2019
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for completing your live class registration, or accessing your selected recording(s), within one business day. Instructions will be sent to the email provided during checkout.