Google is the world’s number one search engine, and mastering this sourcing tool is a must for anyone who searches the Internet for professional information about people and companies.
This advanced class covers the latest advanced search techniques on Google. Brainstorm solutions to your biggest Sourcing challenges in real time using what you learn at this interactive, hands-on Workshop.
Here are some of the topics we will go over at the workshop:
- Surface and deep web - what can be found on Google (it doesn’t index everything it can)
- Crawling, scraping, robots.txt
- Investigate a site - what can be Googled, what can’t
- Ways to study a site structure, creating X-Ray templates
- Excluding junk and false positives
- Special and accented chars
- Languages and translations
- The page dates and Alerts challenge
- How to test your hypothesis on syntax
- Don’t blindly trust these publications
- Discovering and using pages’ structure in Custom Search Engines
Who Will Benefit: Sourcers, Recruiters, Researchers, Hiring Managers, Business Development, Marketing, Sales Managers, search enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to go beyond searching for a keyword or two and become the master of their own search destiny.
Included: For live and recorded classes alike, all who register will receive the complete recording and presentation slides.
30 Days Support: This class includes our 30-day online support guarantee. Get answers to your questions, additional examples, and suggestions for implementing what you learn!
Upcoming 2019 Session - Limited Seating
Workshop: Wednesday, January 2nd @ 9 to 10:30 AM Pacific time
Training Library Recording
Workshop Recorded: August 1, 2018
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for completing your live class registration, or accessing your selected recording(s), within one business day. Instructions will be sent to the email provided during checkout.