This Workshop has completely sold out for both January dates. The next available session will be May 2nd, 2018.
Google is the world’s number one search engine, and mastering this sourcing tool is a must for anyone who searches the Internet for professional information about people and companies.
This advanced class covers the latest advanced search techniques on Google. Brainstorm solutions to your biggest Sourcing challenges in real time using what you learn at this interactive, hands-on Workshop.
Here are some of the topics we will go over at the workshop:
- Surface and deep web - what can be found on Google (it doesn’t index everything it can)
- Crawling, scraping, robots.txt
- Investigate a site - what can be Googled, what can’t
- Ways to study a site structure, creating X-Ray templates
- Excluding junk and false positives
- Special and accented chars
- Languages and translations
- The page dates and Alerts challenge
- How to test your hypothesis on syntax
- Don’t blindly trust these publications
- Discovering and using pages’ structure in Custom Search Engines
Who Will Benefit: Sourcers, Recruiters, Researchers, Hiring Managers, Business Development, Marketing, Sales Managers, search enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to go beyond searching for a keyword or two and become the master of their own search destiny.
Can't attend live? No problem! Anyone who registers will receive one full month of support, and the complete recording and slides - whether they attend live or not.
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for accessing the materials within one business day.