In smaller agencies, Recruiters combine Talent Sourcing with looking for new clients; in larger agencies Business Development is a separate role. Either way, looking for new businesses to try and work with is an ongoing challenge.
If finding new clients and relevant vacancies is part of your day to day job, this presentation is for you!
Many Internet search techniques that we use when sourcing potential candidates are applicable to sourcing potential clients as well. In this presentation, Master Sourcers Irina Shamaeva and Martin Lee have shared the top techniques for:
- Finding new and reposted job openings
- Searching for job posts from employers vs. agencies
- Locating and contacting internal recruiters and hiring managers behind job posts
- Uncovering not-yet-advertised vacancies based on profiles of employees who recently left
- Looking up companies that employ people with skills similar to your candidates’
- When you have a candidate with a rare skill, how to find companies that have hired this skill before
- Performing research on potential clients to see if it’s a fit
- Keeping up-to-date on industry news (who is hiring and who is firing)
- Setting alerts to feed the business development pipeline
- Adjusting searches for international business development
Included: the slides, a video-recording, and one month of support
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for accessing the webinar materials within one business day.