In some agencies, Recruiters combine Talent Sourcing with looking for new clients; in other agencies Business Development is a separate role. Either way, looking for new businesses to try and work with is an ongoing challenge.
If finding new clients and relevant vacancies is part of your day to day job, this class is for you!
Many Internet search techniques that we use when sourcing potential candidates apply to Sourcing potential clients as well. In this presentation, we share the top techniques for:
- Finding new and reposted job openings
- Searching for job posts from employers vs. agencies
- Locating and contacting internal recruiters and hiring managers behind job posts
- Uncovering not-yet-advertised vacancies based on profiles of employees who recently left
- Looking up companies that employ people with skills similar to your candidates’
- When you have a candidate with a rare skill, how to find companies that have hired this skill before
- Performing research on potential clients to see if it’s a fit
- Keeping up-to-date on industry news (who is hiring and who is firing)
- Setting alerts to feed the business development pipeline
- Adjusting searches for international business development
What You Will Learn: The best methods to search for new vacancies to fill, and the decision makers behind them, to develop new business for your recruitment firm.
Who Will Benefit: Recruiters, researchers, business development staff, or anyone whose job involves identifying and developing new client prospects in the staffing industry.
Included: For live and recorded classes alike, all who register will receive the complete recording and presentation slides.
30 Days Support: This class includes our 30-day online support guarantee. Get answers to your questions, additional examples, and suggestions for implementing what you learn!
Upcoming Session - Limited Seating
Lecture: Wednesday, November 7th @ 9 to 10:30 AM Pacific time
Training Library Recording
Lecture Recorded: April 18th, 2018
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for completing your live class registration, or accessing your selected recording(s), within one business day. Instructions will be sent to the email provided during checkout.