Executive Sourcing Techniques
Are you seeking top-tier executives like CEOs, CFOs, Managing Directors, and others? Our class is designed to provide you with the best practices for effective sourcing, regardless of industry, location, or candidate type. You'll gain practical demonstrations of these core ideas and learn how to apply them in your niche.
In executive search, it's critical to understand the landscape of companies and roles from which you can recruit. Our class places a special emphasis on competitive and market intelligence techniques, including how to determine comparable and competing firms, job title hierarchies, publicized hiring and firing activity, and industry news.
We'll also teach you advanced LinkedIn and Google search techniques relevant to executive search, enabling you to uncover individual profiles, lists of relevant executives, org charts, and other valuable information.
Finally, our class covers techniques for gaining a better understanding of your prospective candidates through research, increasing the effectiveness of your outreach efforts. Whether you're an experienced Recruiter or just starting out, our class has something for everyone seeking to excel in executive search.
- Introduction – What Sets Executive Sourcing Apart
- Competitive Intelligence
- Find competitors, job title hierarchy, top locations, terminology
- Executives' moves (past and recent)
- Who is hiring/firing, industry trends, news
- Immediate Needs vs. Talent Pipelines
- Search for profiles
- LinkedIn – how to do exhaustive searches and avoid false positives
- ZoomInfo X-Raying
- Google for resumes, org. charts, member directories, contact lists, etc.
- Look for additional sources for industry and location
- Search for executives on company sites, news, and press releases
- Cross-reference and find contact info
Complete recordings and presentation slides
Additional examples and practice exercises
30-day online support guarantee