Advanced Google and LinkedIn for #OSINT Research
The class covers advanced Google and Custom Search Engines search features, settings, and operators, and ways to get more out of LinkedIn.
The presentation will be of interest to all OSINT practitioners.
Our methods come from the “sourcing” part of recruiting for employers, where we search for matching potential candidates who are not actively looking for a job to reach out to them. It is called (Talent) Sourcing.
These techniques apply to many OSINT tasks. Some of them are little known to the OSINT world. Please join to expand your toolbox!
- Advanced Google Search
- Surface and Deep Web, Googlebot, and robots.txt
- Major search operators – site:, filetype:, inurl:, intitle:
- Find More in "Anchors"
- Invisible Search Parameters
- Filters for Schools, Events, and Jobs
- Travel! (Change Your Location for Complementary Results)
- The Asterisk and Term Proximity
- Page Dates
- Numrange Applications
- Finding Contact Lists
- Advanced Google Image Search
- Google Has a Separate Database for Images – Implications
- How to Restore Advanced Search Filters
- Combine site: with Reverse Image Search
- Find Photo Interpretations from LinkedIn and Facebook
- Search for Confidential Documents
- Google Custom (Programmable) Search Engines
- Intro – How to Create a CSE
- "Soft" Settings
- Auto-append a String
- Push Google’s Word Limit from 32 to 500
- Schema.org Objects and Advanced Operators
- Making Searchable Databases out of Social Sites
- LinkedIn Search by Headline
- LinkedIn Hacks
- Overcome Boolean Search Limitations
- Understand "Semantic" Results
- Find Someone by Email
- X-Raying Advantages
- View Profiles Incognito
- Contact-Finding Options
Complete recording and presentation slides
30-day online support guarantee