With so much “noise” on Social Media channels, are you finding it harder to get the attention of qualified candidates? Would you like to increase your response rates by optimizing your candidate engagement strategy?
In this class, we share the best ways to reach potential candidates in various industries and locations. We compare the efficacy of emailing, calling, engagement on social platforms, and instant messaging. We also cover basic best practices for personalizing messages, along with tools to measure engagement rates.
Topics covered include:
- Using “less noisy” channels, to improve the chances for engagement
- Obtaining professional background info, to make your email personalized and call warm
- Measuring email response rates using tools like Yesware and Sidekick
- Analyzing and tweaking key message parameters, such as subjects, times, and the most suitable platforms
- Monitoring and increasing the reach of Social Media activity
- Optimizing social sharing of job posts: creative titles, keyword optimization, and mobile friendliness
What You Will Learn: This class teaches the best ways to reach potential candidates, plus measure and improve passive candidate response rates.
Who Will Benefit: Full-time Sourcers; Internet Researchers; Recruiters who are comfortable doing basic Sourcing and want to advance their skills; Managers who set up Sourcing and Research functions for their teams.
Included: For live and recorded classes alike, all who register will receive the complete recording and presentation slides.
30 Days Support: This class includes our 30-day online support guarantee. Get answers to your questions, additional examples, and suggestions for implementing what you learn!
Upcoming Sessions - Limited Seating
Lecture: No upcoming sessions scheduled.
Practice: No upcoming sessions scheduled.
Check our live webinar schedule for other upcoming classes.
Training Library Recordings
Lecture Recorded: February 13th, 2018
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for completing your live class registration, or accessing your selected recording(s), within one business day. Instructions will be sent to the email provided during checkout.