With so much “noise” on Social Media channels, are you finding it harder to get the attention of qualified candidates? Would you like to increase your response rates by optimizing your candidate engagement strategy?
In this class, we share the best ways to reach potential candidates in various industries and locations. We compare the efficacy of emailing, calling, engagement on social platforms, and instant messaging. We also cover basic best practices for personalizing messages, along with tools to measure engagement rates.
Topics covered include:
- Using “less noisy” channels, to improve the chances for engagement
- Obtaining professional background info, to make your email personalized and call warm
- Measuring email response rates using tools like Yesware and Sidekick
- Analyzing and tweaking key message parameters, such as subjects, times, and the most suitable platforms
- Monitoring and increasing the reach of Social Media activity
- Optimizing social sharing of job posts: creative titles, keyword optimization, and mobile friendliness
Who Will Benefit: Full-time Sourcers; Internet Researchers; Recruiters who are comfortable doing basic Sourcing and want to advance their skills; Managers who set up Sourcing and Research functions for their teams.
Can't make the scheduled date and time? Don't worry! Anyone who registers will receive the complete recording, slides, and unlimited support, whether they attend live or not.
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for accessing the materials from the class within one business day.