With so much noise on Social Media channels, are you finding it harder to get the attention of qualified candidates? Would you like to increase your response rates by optimizing your candidate engagement strategy?
In this class, we share the best ways to reach potential candidates, across industries and locations. We compare the efficacy of emailing, calling, engagement on social platforms, and instant messaging. We also provide an overview of best practices for personalizing messages and the tools to measure engagement rates.
In particular, we cover these topics:
- Using “less noisy” channels, to improve the chances for engagement
- Obtaining professional background info, to make your email personalized and call warm
- Simple email tools to measure and improve your open and response rates
- Analyzing and tweaking key message parameters, such as subjects, times, and formats
- Monitoring and increasing the reach of Social Media activity
- Optimizing social sharing of job posts: creative titles, keyword optimization, and mobile friendliness