Ironically, trying to hire “good” recruiters is one of the most challenging recruiting tasks.
The Challenge – it is SO easy to find recruiters online. In fact, you can easily get overwhelmed by the numbers of seemingly qualified people. Any recruiter should have a strong LinkedIn profile and a solid online trace. The challenge is to cut through the noise and find only the best or most suitable recruiters.
The solution – is knowing how to dig deeper to find out which ones are genuinely great (big billers, closers, brand ambassadors, team players - whichever qualities we want), not to waste the time contacting less qualified prospects.
In our latest webinar Master Sourcer Martin Lee lifts the lid on:
- Researching suitable target companies.
- Find successful recruiters who are being paid less than you are offering.
- Find people who have been promoted, re-employed by the same company, exceeding targets, winning tenders, won company incentives.
- Finding recruiters most active in your specific market.
- The differences between agency and internal recruiters.
- Finding recruiters with the largest industry specific networks.
- Research potential recruiters based upon transferable skill sets.
- Find out more about individuals you are looking to make contact with.
- Best approach methods.
Suitable for internal recruiters, agency owners, HR leads, rec2rec / r2r consultants.
Tuesday, April 25th
Time: 1PM British Standard Time (check your local time for this webinar)
Duration: 90 minutes
Included: the slides, a video-recording, and one month of support
Can't attend live? No problem! Everyone who registers will receive the complete recording, slides, and one month of support, whether they attend live or not.
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for accessing the webinar within one business day.