This informative class provides you with the tools and techniques to kick-start your recruitment research process.
Recruitment research supports pipe-lining of potential candidates, as opposed to immediate recruiting. A research-focused talent acquisition strategy is essential for in-house Sourcers and Recruiters, as well as recruitment agencies working within niche markets.
One of the first places recruitment research started was in Silicon Valley, where the tech companies realized that contacting software engineers about live roles wasn’t working well enough. Their competitors had strong retention policies and the best people were continuously in high demand!
To acquire top talent, these companies needed to identify strong candidates well in advance of vacancies coming open. Building relationships with potential candidates ahead of time lets talent acquisition specialist communicate their company values, explain what the job roles commonly entail, and discuss candidates' personal situations. Market intelligence and talent branding allow delivering the right pitch, to the right person, at the right time.
Topics covered include:
- Recruitment research – what is it, who does it and why you should!
- Competitor analysis, market mapping, and brand awareness campaigns.
- Finding target companies, colleges, and universities to pull from.
- How do you find everyone in a department or company?
- Building organograms.
- Tools & techniques to create large engaged communities.
- How to warm up passive candidates so they are interested in a future job opportunity.
Included: the slides, a video-recording, and one month of support
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for accessing the materials from the class within one business day.