The Sourcing Hacks class follows the content of our newly-published ebook (which you can purchase below at a $10 discount when paired with the class).
We are presenting a collection of "hacks" applicable to searching in any location or industry, including some materials never shared online before. You won't need any expensive subscriptions or tools are necessary to apply the hacks.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced Sourcer or Recruiter, by attending the presentation, you will instantly enrich your Sourcing Toolbox and improve your productivity.
Here are some hacks we will be sharing:
- Workaround for LinkedIn Boolean search restrictions (our favorite, and a money-saver!)
- Perform advanced LinkedIn searches with a basic account
- Look for CVs and resumes stored on the cloud
- Find direct phone numbers for company employees
- Find contact lists by Googling
- Cross-Reference lists on Facebook
- Search for LinkedIn information that you won’t find by using the LinkedIn search dialog
- Identify Facebook IDs for Job Titles, Companies, and locations
- Use undocumented operators on Twitter
- Use the operator Asterisk on Google and Custom Search Engines to control snippets
- Use LinkedIn-MS Office integration to view LinkedIn profiles of your contacts
… and more!
Class Outcomes: Expand your Sourcing kit with a great collection of the latest hacks to find contact information, automate some repetitive tasks, and uncover hidden information. Become comfortable with advanced methods and improve your Sourcing productivity.
Who will benefit: Recruiters, Sourcers, and anyone who uses the Internet to search for professionals, are familiar with Sourcing basics, and want to expand their Sourcing kit.
Included: For live and recorded classes alike, all who register will receive the complete recording and presentation slides.
30 Days Support: This class includes our 30-day online support guarantee. Get answers to your questions, additional examples, and suggestions for implementing what you learn!
Upcoming Sessions - Limited Seating
No upcoming sessions currently scheduled.
Purchase the latest recording, or check out our other upcoming classes!
Training Library Recordings
Lecture: Recorded February 20, 2019
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for completing your live class registration, or accessing your selected recording(s), within one business day. Instructions will be sent to the email provided during checkout. If you have purchased the Lecture and ebook together, instructions for accessing the ebook will also be sent within one business day of your purchase.