In our most popular webinar, Master Sourcer Irina Shamaeva demonstrates every major method to find professionals outside of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is the primary tool used by many Sourcers today. Some of us log into LinkedIn first thing in the morning, stay there all day, and leave the wealth of other sites and ways for searching for professionals untouched.
Unless the professionals you are trying to find happen to have informative LinkedIn profiles, containing all the right keywords to pre-qualify them, you are likely missing 90% of the information that can be found using other web sites.
Who Will Benefit: Recruiters; Recruitment Managers and Teams; Sourcers; Staffing Managers; Talent Hunters; Inside Sales Managers; Business Development; Executive Search Firms; Searchers; Researchers; Hiring Managers.
Takeaways (What You Learn):
- Navigate top 10 People Finders
- Identify data-rich sites in the target...
- ...industry (forums, associations; certifications)
- ...geography (local chapters, meet-ups)
- ...gatherings (recent conferences)
Extract lists of professionals from the sites:
- Using X-Ray searches
- Using deep web search
- Locate social profiles on professional niche sites
Find contact information:
- Corporate email address formats
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Pre-qualify people for calling and make the call warm
Included: the slides, a video-recording, and one month of support
After providing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for accessing the lecture materials within one business day.