LinkedIn Recruiter Mastery
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with LinkedIn. Our materials are complementary to the training provided by LinkedIn.
Navigating LinkedIn Recruiter can be daunting, especially with its user-unfriendly interface and unintuitive search algorithms. Even search filters can be difficult to find. You're not alone if you've struggled to use Recruiter effectively for your sourcing and recruitment projects.
Our class offers a comprehensive solution to these challenges. With over twelve years of experience using Recruiter for sourcing and recruitment, we've discovered all the tricks to mastering the platform. In addition, we recently received insider knowledge on Recruiter algorithms from the LinkedIn Engineering team, which we'll share with you.
Have you encountered unexpected search outcomes or struggled to find candidates on LinkedIn? You're not alone. The search filters in Recruiter don't always work as described, but our class will help you understand how search really works in LinkedIn Recruiter, among other crucial topics.
- LinkedIn Recruiter (LIR) Search
- Search Features by Account Type
- How "Boolean" Really Works on LIR
- Company vs. Company Name Search
- Job Title Selection vs. Keywords and Selection
- "Semantic" Interpretations
- Negation vs. NOT
- Why The Numbers Don’t Add Up
- Use Case: Flight Test Engineer
- Search Challenges Continued
- Question Calculated Search Facets
- "Search Insights"
- Company Size and Other Restrictive Filters
- The Flaw of "Hide Previously Viewed"
- Organizing Data in LIR: Projects, Tags, and Notes
- Candidate Import is Dead
- InMails Tips
- Best Practices
- Successful Mass-messaging with "Light" Personalization
- Other Features
- Tips for Job Posts
- Matching and Similarity: Did LinkedIn "Get" It?
- "Hiring Managers"
- Data Export
- What You Cannot Find with Recruiter But Can with:
- Basic or Business LinkedIn Account
Complete recording and presentation slides
30-day online support guarantee